Answers Site Challenge

Hello! I was wondering if there is opportunity to answer the “Be A Featured Patient leader On Our New WEGO Health Answers Site” for more than one condition. I answered clicking one condition and I was just starting at the top. I was under the impression that we would be able to answer this as many times as needed. I didn’t start with my primary advocacy or knowledge as I thought this could be completed multiple times. I would like to add more information, if possible!

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Hiya!

I will check on this for you. In the meantime, what I’ve done is completed my profile and listed all the conditions I advocate for. There are different sections of our profile from the introduction, “about” field “experience” etc that I added all the extra info/details of what I advocate for and my experience. I will check about your question and get back to you.

2 Likes

Thank you, Kristal! My profile is complete also! I hope your morning is great!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Wishing you a wonderful day as well. I’ve submitted your question and will let you know when I receive a response.

2 Likes

Hi Michelle! I received feedback and here’s the info:

“You can only complete this survey for one condition at a time. You’ll be able to complete this survey multiple times if you advocate for more than one condition. For example- if you advocate for lupus and mental health, complete the survey in respects to lupus and then complete it again in respects to mental health.”

You should be able to find the challenge listed on you dashboard or under completed challenges

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

It says that the challenge is completed and I cannot do it again. Thank you for getting back to me!

1 Like

Hmmm… I had another person ask the same question as you and they were able to go back and add other conditions. Did you go through the entire challenge and submit it? If so that would be the reason it states challenge completed. I know the “conditions” section was a rolling “drop down” bar and you’d add conditions after each selection. Let me see if WH can do anything so you can go back and add other conditions you advocate for

Hi @MSAvenger, thank you for alerting of this. When you first asked about it we went in and changed the challenge. You should be able to complete it as many times as you’d like now. Sorry for the inconvenience. To be completely candid, I forgot to check the checkbox that said ‘allow multiple completes’ - so this was my fault!

2 Likes

My condition is not listed. :frowning: One of the many reason I advocate for those born with Congenital Heart Defects/Disease! It’s completely different than acquired heart disease. C’mon WEGO! Add CHD! Show 1 in 100 some love! :kiss:

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying Julie :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

Whoa, Lena! That’s so common, I can’t believe CHD isn’t listed. My daughter passed away from a CHD.

Awww, it’s okay @julie.croner - Things happen. Stay amazing!

1 Like

Im so sorry for the loss of your daughter soft hugs

1 Like

Thank you. Technology has advanced so much over the past 16 years. I take comfort in that.

2 Likes

I’ve managed to complete it multiple times but what I did was go back to the link through the email notification that I’d received. I couldn’t find a way of doing it again directly through the website. I closed the browser tab and a new one reopened when i clicked the link in the email again… hope that helps!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry Michelle! :frowning: I’m doing my best to get it the recognition and funding it deserves! Sadly, we lose CHD patients everyday to lack of funding and research.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear Michelle. I also have CHD. Hugs and prayers to you and family !